The UPSC conducts civil service examination every year. This exam is usually held in two phases. Firstly the civil service aspirants should appear in the preliminary exam and then appear for the main the exam. Clearing the UPSC main examination is challenging. Education today has become competitive, and IAS aspirants must outperform to crack the UPSC exams. The following are some of the instructions to be followed by the candidates who appear for the UPSC Main examination 2019.
The UPSC main exams are about to be conducted in September. Nearly 12,000 candidates are expected to appear for the exam. They can download the admit card from the official UPSC website.
Follow the below instructions so that IAS aspirants can attend the UPSC exam without any confusions.
- Candidates appearing for the IAS exam must bring the e-admit card without fail along with the original id card with a photo. This is necessary for entering into the exam hall.
- Make sure that you do not carry any valuables to the exam center. Do not bring your mobile phone and other electronic equipment in the exam hall. However, the candidates are allowed to use scientific calculators.
- You must arrive at the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. You would not be allowed to enter the examination hall if you’re late.
- In the exam, hall candidates would be offered with the Question Paper Cum Answer Book. Fill in the roll number and place your signature in it.
- Candidates are not allowed to make any markings on symbols on the QCAB.
- Candidates must read the instructions mentioned in the QCAB.
The above are some of the essential points to be noted by the IAS aspirants who are appearing for the UPSC main examination.